“Whose Change Is It Anyway?”
Canberra – 20th August 2018
Asia-Pacific’s Only Dedicated Change Management Conference
Canberra Australia | 20 August 2018
Designed for anyone dealing with organisation, programme or project level change, Convergence Australia is Asia-Pacific’s only dedicated change management conference.
Now in it’s 3rd year, Convergence is asking “Whose Change Is It Anyway?”. Answering this question will be leading international and Australian Change Practitioners in keynotes, workshops and seminars.
Not to be missed by anyone dealing in Change.
WHAT IS THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO CREATE?
The world is changing fast – in technology, in politics and in society. That means we’ve got some big challenges and awesome opportunities ahead of us. And by extending our thinking, we can take advantage of disruption and make positive change stick.
Whose change is it anyway will take you on the journey of how to build a people movement, sharpening your understanding of who’s involved, tackle the challenge of when leaders go missing in action, keeping your people engaged through the disruption, how to tackle teaching new capability and finally bringing it all together into your professional practice.
Canberra’s Convergence Conference 2018 program runs for one day with two keynotes and 12 masterclasses.
We’ve made it easy for you to choose what you want to learn about, and we’ve created it to offer you flexibility and value while ensuring you get time to connect with our change community. You will walk away with presentations, videos, and the opportunity to connect with your fellow travellers long after the event through our participants portal.
If you can’t get to Canberra, we have keynote videos available for purchase after the event. This provides you with access to leading edge thinkers perspectives on ‘whose change is it anyway’.
We’re delighted to announce our 2018 program and hope that you will join us in tackling ‘whose change is it anyway’.
Featuring over 14 speakers, 12 masterclasses and 1 networking sessions over a one day event, Canberra’s Convergence provides a fertile environment for you to continue your development and extend your thinking.
– Leading change individually
– Coaching Executives through change
– Managing team change
– Employee resistance
– Organisational change roles and accountabilities
– Creating cultural change
– Change with design thinking
– Agile/Lean Change
– Unconscious Bias
– Harnessing generational change
To see how this year’s conference will benefit you please download the program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed to cross boundaries between sectors and bring together all forms of professional disciplines, Convergence attracts a wide variety of both industry and seniority.
At Convergence you can connect with your peers, share insights, discover new ways to collaborate and also fulfil professional development objectives by attending expert-led workshops and masterclasses.
Some areas of practice are below, please note this list is not comprehensive:
– Change Leaders/Sponsors
– Change Managers
– Project and Programme Managers
– Learning and Training Experts
– ICT Professionals
– Business Analysts
– Communication Practitioners
Businesses participated to date
Masterclasses to date
Thank you to our Sponsor
The Convergence event was created by Redgrass Communications Pty Ltd, a boutique change communications organisation. They are known for working with clients to help transition their staff, stakeholders and audiences from an old state into a new paradigm.
Redgrass primarily focuses on public sector organisations and not for profits and happily engage with the business world to bring new ideas on how to get change to stick in both organisations at within the community.
The Convergence Australia event primary purpose is to help teach people about change and make organisational change easier.
Their goal is to help the world change to be a better place. That starts with you.
Thank you to our Sponsor
At Synergy, it’s personal.
We establish long-term relationships with our staff and clients through adopting a modern and agile approach to all our work to deliver high quality outcomes and value for money.
Our service offerings to government clients include accounting, audit, system and management consulting. This capability allows clients to achieve their organisational goals and ensures they receive a competitive alternative to other international accounting and consulting firms.
The strength of Synergy is its people and this has allowed us to build an inclusive culture that lets us operate in a supportive and encouraging environment.
From the Synergy Personalised Agreement which gives all 130 team members the authority to determine how they want to work, to our partnership with YouthCare Canberra, healthy office initiatives, team building events and recently becoming a CPA Recognised Employer, we pride ourselves on being a workplace that is both innovative and unique.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO CHANGE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE MEMBERS.
If you are keen to find out about group or organisational discounts, please contact us for more details on how we can support your community to attend.
Attend the eventDay Tripper
- A unique one day event about managing organisational change.
- Two expert keynotes. 3 masterclass streams. Over 10 masterclass presentations available to read afterwards.
- The ticket also includes video access to five 2018 keynotes from Convergence Melbourne.
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Convergence Library and increase your access to another 15 keynote speakers.
Bring some friendsGroup bookings of 5 or more
- Bookings of 5 or more attendees will give you a 15% discount on the total price.
- Share the learnings and get a discount to attend – bring professionals from L&D, ICT, HR or Communications to build a shared understanding of creating organisational change
- Great way to get your team along for both individual and group learning!
- Makes the most of the masterclasses to engage with presenters.
Learn at home or workConvergence Library access
- Want to get ahead and see what our keynotes have been talking about in the world of change over the last 3 years?
- Get online video access to our 20 keynotes to learn more in your own time and your own place. It’s a great way to start a learning circle or video club at work. Group licences are available.
- Stay up to date with the latest thinking on resilience, future of change, collaboration and other great topics!
CAN’T ATTEND? ACCESS CONVERGENCE CHANGE TOOLS
Can’t get to Canberra in 2018? We have a number of options available to bring Convergence to you and your organisation.
Our Convergence Library allows you to:
– Subscribe to our video channel for 2018 keynotes.
– Get up to speed by diving into our keynotes from 2016 and 2017.
– Use our video subscription service to educate your staff on topics of change.
We can also bring you in-house events to help your organisation with change and build momentum for your in-house organisational change team:
– Book a convergence event as a kick off for your next large scale program.
– Learn from our Master Trainer with our “Team Futures” program which helps your team build a future that supports change.
– Mentoring and skill development from our network of experts.
For our Change Masters, we know how good you are! So we’ve designed a new set of facilitation photocards to support your engagement activities.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about being a part of Convergence please get in contact via the form or follow us on social media.
Keep in touch with the latest updates.
CONVERGENCE CONFERENCE 2018 – CANBERRA
69 Canberra Avenue
Kingston ACT 2604